Blogger Layouts

my crafting buddies

Monday, 24 December 2012

Finally the end has come

Of my Christmas card making phewwwwww I thought I would never get them done on time so there will be a few posts today (sorry) first off though I have 3 for you these I made for the girls at the post office that we go to they are so lovely (the girls not the cards ... well they are too lol) and they say they love my cards they could just be being polite
Any way here they are


Quite straightforward simple cards Morehead images which I glittered the holly and berries
papers are all freebies and I added a deep green bow and 3 flat backed pearls




next is this sweet one I love this image it's so cute didn't do anything to image except glitter around the edge and matted it into red and gold mirri card all papers freebies inked the edges with antique linen and pumice stone

finally is this sweet one


papers are freebies matted onto red and green mirri card
I distressed the edges if the papers and inked again with either antique linen and pumice stone the I added 3 jungle bells and fussy gold bow
So there you have those hope you like them I want to take this opportunity in case I don't get to pop over to your blog to wish you all a very happy Christmas and a wonderful new year thank you for taking the time to follow me and leave me wonderful comments you really don't know how much they are appreciated so thank you again




Challenges
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes

http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.uk/ holidays

http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ december celebrations





9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jacki, I want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jacki....Wishing you and your family Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so delightful Jacki..and wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas too Hun...:-)

    Big hugs VIcky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Jacki! Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog too.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what precious designs with those images!! Love them all! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful cards, thank you for joining in the fun at challenges 4 everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh you ahve been busy, you put me to shame, wanted to pop by and say thank you for taking the time to leave your lovely comment, sorry for not getting back sooner
    hugs and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of the above are fabulous sweetheart. Love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they are very appreciated
Jacki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...