Blogger Layouts

my crafting buddies

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

For a special boy


Hello everyone I do hope you are all well and big hugzzzzz to those that feeling a little off.
A bit of a late post for me tonight but I had a spare 5 mins before Grey's anatomy comes on so thought I would post this card.
Yeah that's right I have actually got a card to show mid week now that ain't happened in a while has it.
And I must say I really enjoyed making it.
So here it is I do hope you like it
Now for this card I have gone with this weeks papertake weekly sketch  (trust me it is there hidden under the buttons) I always use a sketch for my LO's other wise my cards would all be the same and they are so easy to use.

As usual all papers are freebies and have been printed on that new linen paper I was on about the weekend it's gorgeous to use and so think and strong (ohhh I'm making it sound like a loo roll ;o) lol)
anyhoo papers have been inked with broken china and vintage photo DI and so has image


 Now this gorgeous image is of course from from sugar nellie and I have tried to reduce the black lines on my computer to make them more faded I think it worked and I got the right look
He has been coloured with my trusty pro/ fleximarkers then cut out using spellbinders label die
colours used are
Satin, blush, sunkissed pink, nutmeg (skin)
sandstone, tan, cappuccino caramel (hair)
 tea green, pebble blue, denim blue, grey green, winter spruce 
Stone washed, dolphin blue,corn flower 
fired brick rosewood



 The tags were printed onto photo paper scrap bits then cut out and inked with same ink as papers
then I added buttons with kanban thread

Oh and ribbon is from stash.



 To finish I made matching insert using the same papers and a digital punch




And that is about it so I am off now to watch Grey's and I will leave you with an arty view and I hope you like it



 I am entering it into the following challenges
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/ sketch

http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes

http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.co.uk/ use a sketch  (ptw)

http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ cute and blue (with a bit of brown hope it's ok)

http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ shades of blue

http://www.throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ digi's and dies




14 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous image and you have coloured him beautifully. love the soft colours. well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image of a wee boy....you have really done it justice....amazing and lovely

    fiona dT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and your colouring is fabulous, love the inside too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Colours are great as is your colouring. It is a lovely sketch. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card such a cute little fella.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies 'January Blues' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jacki. Love the design and gorgeous colours, a great combination. This is such an angelic image, shown off perfectly. Love it.
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card with an awesome image, and I love the small tags!! Loads of details, and still the card is calming :) Thanks for joining us at TTPH this week :)
    Lisbeth, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the button embellishments. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at TTPH

    Sara, DR

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous jacki.really adorable image and ii love your fab buttons and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card :) thanks for joining TTT challenge this fortnight - Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet card! Love the little sentiment tags tucked under the image! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job on your card! I love the buttons and tags on the front, and the finished inside is lovely. Thanks for joining us at TTPH!

    ~Ashley
    TTPH DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they are very appreciated
Jacki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...