Blogger Layouts

my crafting buddies

Saturday, 18 January 2014

Frilly fancy Tilda

Good afternoon every one I do hope you're all well and keeping warm bbrrrrrr it's brass monkeys out there.
Well what has been goping on here since I was last on well we have just picked up our new car I think it's a running joke with Phil that when ever he thinks a car needs washing he gets a new  one ;0) we now have a nice shiny red one on our drive still a Mondeo love those cars
 What elso oh had xray on knee as it's been giving me jip and very swollen and also had bloods taken as I have been suffering from what I can discribe as a sort of pins and needles in my lower arms and hands and lower legs and feet and face and lips very strange and uncomfortable so we shall see what come of that
as for card front well I have a card to show you today,and it's a little different for me I saw it on a blog (Just found where I saw it http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.co.uk DTmember Julie thank you for the inspiration) and thought it was really sweet so wanted to try the design myself now I'm not saying I got it spot on but it's a good take on it ;0)



 Now I called it a frilly card but what the real term is for it I have no idea but I have wanted to make a different looking style card for a while and this caught my eye.
As usual all papers are freebies and have been inked with DI's tattered lace and victorian velvet


 the sweet Tilda image (I need to use these more) is coloured with pro markers
colours used are
Blush, sunkissed pink,oatmeal, coral,
Cinnamon, saddle brown, nutmeg, aurburn
Cerise, rose pink, marsh green salmon pink, antique pink, warm grey 2&5, baby pink, dusky rose and blender


 the sentiment and inner verse I made on computer cut out with spellbinder dies(as did with image)(new ones too!)
 the fllowers are mainly from Hobby house but the resin ones and the darker ones are from Michaels

 then I added largish satin bow with ribbon from stash and finally some square gems also from stash


 so there you have my card for today I hope you like it and I will hopefully see you soon some more creations and just to let you all know I am actually starting to enjoy making them again which is such a relief to me



 I am entering this into th following challenges

http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes

 http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.co.uk/  fancy folds

 http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.ca/  Anything goes (digital items papers and image has been scanned and resized)

http://tildastown.wordpress.com/ Anything goes

 http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  Anything goes

http://4kraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes

 http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/  any sentiment

 http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  anything gos

 http://paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.co.uk/ vintage shabby chic

21 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the frills and the flowers.

    Glad you are enjoying making again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacki! I love the flowers on this card. Wish I had a Michael's - I'd probably just move in. Thanks for joining in at audsentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Jacki. thats a gorgeous card. love the papers and different shape you have tried. health wise, I hope you will be OK. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweet Tilda card lots of work involved with the folds very pretty.

    Thanks for sharing with us at "In The Pink Chall"

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card...so pretty and frilly! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Jacki, love the sweet image and very pretty design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and a very lovely fold. Sweet cute.

    Thanks for joining us in our fancy fold challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jacki, for sharing your uber feminine project in the “Any Sentiment” Challenge! I love the papers, the pastels and the fact that you have decked it out with frilly edges, bling and satin ribbon details. That really completes your romantic, feminine look! Nicely done.
    ~ginny, DT for Aud Sentiments
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow so beautiful jacki.really fabulous design and I love your pretty details and sweet tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty and a lot of details Thanks for joining us at in the ping

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful layers and pretty design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card with lots and lots of layers.
    Thanks for joining us over at AudSentiments this week and hope to see you again soon!
    Jennyfer, DT

    ♥ AudSentiments DT ♥

    ♥ Jennyfer Creates ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful creation
    thank you for your participation in the challenge Craft 4 Eternity this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous creation

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A sweet and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Jacki! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh so sweet and charming. So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card Jacki!
    I can only imagine how much time it took you to make it.. It's gorgeous..
    I have to try and make one.. Any tutorials?
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Vintage/Distressed/Shabby Chic challenge with your card, I hope we see you next month too Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous, I love your Magic card, they are so much fun to make, so glad you made one too, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they are very appreciated
Jacki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...