Blogger Layouts

my crafting buddies

Monday, 20 January 2014

you're so special

Hello everyone I hope  you all had a great weekend. I had quite a good weekend although didn't get as many cards done as I wanted although I'm enjoying card making again it's still taking me all my time to complete them I spent all Saturday night on this one except for the colouring I had already done that!!! :o(
But I habe to say I am really pleased with the finished card and it's in colours I wouldn't usually use together

here it is hope you like it

 As you will know just by looking the image is a Mo Manning image coloured with pro marker (info in a mo) (no pun intended :o} )
All papers are freebies and have been inked with DI seedless preserves and peeled paint and crushed olives (the later 2 are new stash :o) )
Then I matted papers onto white card that I distressed



 Can you beli9eve I have never used this image before Gasp shoch horror I know I hang my head in shame sorry Mo
 As I said earlier image was coloured with PM's colours used are
burnt orange, coral, sunkissed pink, blush, linen, dusky pink, putty (skin)
Nutmeg, auburn, saddle brown, rosewood,satin, sandstone cinnamon, cocoa (hair)
 pressed leaf, pear green, olive green,
lime zest, lime green, bright green, soft green, khaki, soft khaki
spring lilac, orchid, pink lavender antique white (clothes) Blender some of these are newn stash too whoop whoop

 I cut image out with spellbinder die (also new) and inked with DI
I added a metal corner and although I only brought these Friday I can't remember who made them
the flowers are by hobby house and michaels and some are from my stash

 I added a mixed fussy bow using purple and green organza ribbon then added a heart charm which was silver but I decided to colour it I used red gold metalic pro marker gave it a couple of caots then went over with an acrylic glaze to seal wasn't sure if it would work but it seemed to do the trick.(Joy!) then I also added kanban glittery cord

I used papers from the main card to make insert and added image and another sentimentjust to finish off

 so there you have it hope you like it and I will see you all again very soon
I am entering this into the following challenges

 http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  something new (flowers corner promarkers
 http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/  flower
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.uk/ More than 3 layers
http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  All about love
http://blog.docerelashop.com/ Something new

 

14 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,what a great image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fabulous card jacki.lots of beautiful details and I love your colours and adorable image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card Jacki. I never thought of using putty for skin colour will try that sometime. I especially love your layout. glad u r getting back into making cards. it was the same for me too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jacki, fab embellies & especially love that metal corner! Hope you're well, hun, I've been too busy for a play today......fingers crossed for tomorrow!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous Jacki. Happy New Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very pretty, in fact beautiful, love Mo's image and you have coloured them beautifully as well.

    Could you tell me what DI is please? I feel I should know, but can't bring it to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jacki I love the colours you've used.
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love all the trim! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacki, thanks for letting me know, of course I knew!! it is distress inks, just checking you did LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah this is lovely, what a great card, Love the image you went for, its adorable, Thanks for playing on My Time to Craft this week, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stamp and all the details.
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations. DT Member Susana Caetano

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty, I love the embellishments you chose, it takes me forever to decorate a card too. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's DP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful =)
    Congratulations!
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Card!! FAB Details.. and Stunning Color Theme... Lovely image, cute coloring!! Lots of layers and Great Details!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! :o) Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they are very appreciated
Jacki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...