Blogger Layouts

my crafting buddies

Monday, 13 January 2014

Sweet victoria

Good morning everyone I do hope you all had a great weekend.I managed to get 2 cards made and some images coloured with a couple of ideas in mind so watch this space ;-)

 well my card for today is using a sugar nellie stamp one of my favourites of all time I think Victoria
I coloured her in before I had any idea about what card or colour I wanted to use and when I put the colours together on her I knew exactly what I wanted

 the card is 8 x 8" so quite a big one but the image is quite large to more to colour hehe. All papers are freebies I found a load more last night too as there have been loads of blog trains going on over the last couple of months and I missed them so had some catching up to do. there are loads of generous peeps out their thank you to all of them.
anyhoo I inked the papers with tea dye and broken china then matted onto white card that I distressed

 the greeting is one I have has for ages it came in a pack i got when I first started card making


 The image has been coloured with my trusty pro markers
colours used are
soft peach, blush, nutmeg, cappuccino, caramel, saddle brown
Pineapple crush, cornflower, denim blue, tea green, grey green
spice auburn sunflower, gold, apricot, cinnamon, raw sienna




 the flowers were from some bobbles I had (never used) but I took the off the elastic these were white so I colouured with capri blue PM to match the papers and colours
I added a brown organza fussy bow and then added some square gems to finish and there you have it job done

 I am entering this into the following challenges

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes

http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/  Anything goes

 http://sweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/  Girly but no pink

http://craftitudechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/  anything goes

http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/  Anything goes

http://polkadoodle.blogspot.ca/2014/01/wk-2anything-goesgirly-girly-girly.html

  http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.co.uk/  birthdays




15 comments:

  1. You have coloured her beautifully and I love the card as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Adorable image, beautifully coloured and lovely design and colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card Jaki the colour combo you've chosen really goes with the image. Thanks for joining in with is at polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful Jacki and your colouring in of this image is amazing she looks so life like. brilliantly put together. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous as is your sweet image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. really beautiful card i love the image and your lovely coloring. Thanks for joining us at craftitude, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card and love the image thankyou for joining our challenge this month at challenges 4 everybody.
    good luck
    fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning jacki.gorgeous colours and design and i loe the sweet image.;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely card thank you so much for entering the challenge at Polkadoodles

    hugs Kerrie xx
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a pretty card, Jacki! Your colouring is flawless! Hope you are well, my friend. Thanks for joining the Polka Doodles challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again next week. ... x
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Jackie! This is just wonderful! The image is one of my favorites. I have not used it because I don't think my Copic skills are strong enough to do it justice. When I see it perfectly presented, as you have done here, I know I am correct to wait a little longer. Beautifully colored and nicely composed! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jackie, Wow what a great card and you have done a fabulous job with those markers and coloring the image. Thanks for sharing with us this week and we hope you stop in again.
    Nancy, DT 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. I love the image. Thank you for joining the challenges at Craftitude and Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so very sweet
    thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this week
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they are very appreciated
Jacki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...