Blogger Layouts

my crafting buddies

Saturday, 26 April 2014

Birthday card for Amy

Hello everyone I hope you are all well and had a lovely Easter
 Things are still busy here with all the different cards none that I can show but I do have 2 cards that I still haven't shown from Amy's birthday she was really disappointed yesterday when her birthday came round as it was a total wash out with the weather totally the opposite to the day she was born  but that's the joy of british weather  :oD
anyway here is the card I made for for her from her Nan (phil's mom)
Papers are freebies as usual and have been distressed then inked with DI's iced spruce and broken china


 the image is precoloured and I thought it was just so girly and like Amy in so many ways


 I added some ribbon from stash and also some flat backed gems that I coloured with a PM and there you have it
To finish off the card I made matching insert

 Hope you like it and I am entering it into the following challenges


 http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG


 http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG

 http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and card Jacki,love the colours.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to put a card together. Hope she likes it! Thanks for linking your card with us at Sister Act this week. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacki. How fabulous. Love that image, gorgeous papers and design. Beautifully adorned and the inside of the card is just perfect.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...fab design, beautiful card, thanks for playing along with our Anything goes challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they are very appreciated
Jacki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...