Blogger Layouts

my crafting buddies

Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Last of Amy's birthday cards

Hi Every one I hope you are all keeping well sorry I'm not blogging as much but with one thing and another I'm not getting much crafting time so no point really :O( Anyway

 So forn those of you that would like to see the card I made from us for Amy here it is




Large 8 x 8" card (for some reason most of my cards lately are around this size I have no idea why:o/

Papers are freebies as per usual and if you can see the bottom piece I used a freebie ambossing fo.lder tyhat was free with this months card making and papercraft mag
Sp the papers have been distressed then inled with DI tattered lace and victorian velvet  I sanded back the embossed piece to show the white to bring out the flowers more then inked the edges of this too


 I used this old CLP sketch for LO



This image is of course a saturated canary  image I tried to fade the lines out a little as I'm still not that comfy with the no line technique so I made the look more brown then faded them a little (not to much lol) I added the sentiment before I printed her out the once coloured I used spellbinder die to cut out

I coloured her in with Pro markers



Tan, rosewood, walnut, chestnut(boots)
Shale, umber, burnt umber, firewood,(hair)
Blush, sunkissed pink, coral, nutmeg (skin)
Sorbet, peoney, fushia pink (dress)





the bow is made from seam binding and organza ribbon then the little spray I got from local craft shop the roses are metal
I added some flat backed gems which I coloured with a PM to match and then finished off with the insert


I kept the insert pretty simple with just a faded out line of image on both sides and the verse and there you have it
can't believe she's 22 already

I will leave you with a list of challenges I am entering and I will see you as and when have fun!!!!


http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/april-challenge-distress.html

http://www.craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/ Die cut or emboss (both)

http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.co.uk/ for a special lady (my baby)

http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/ ATG












12 comments:

  1. Thats a really beautiful card Jacki. Lovely pink colours and gorgeous layout. Love how you have put the wording inside the card. Just gorgeous - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacki. What a gorgeous and very delicately coloured card. Love the image and that bow is fabulous. I am sure that Amy loved this card.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous jacki.i love the pretty image and your design and colouring are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card design and pretty image , Jacki .
    Sorry you are having commentator problems
    hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacki, hope all is well with you. Love your card. cute image, beautifully coloured. such delicate colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation and love all of the lace you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great card Jacki. You always manage to use really sassy images too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute...Love the pastel colors and the fancy lay-out. Thanks for joining our Challenge last week in my neighborhood---613 Avenue Create! Please join us again for another wonderful Challenge beginning today. Hugs and blessings!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jacki

    I am a bit of a blogland stranger too .. .. in terms of blog visiting.

    Sorry it has taken me so long to catch up with you.

    The card you made for your daughter is gorgeous!

    I love your image choice and that fabulous ribbon embellishment.

    I am guessing she is a girly, girl with the delicate shades of pink.

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jacki so girly
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image and gorgeous bow -love all the lace and embellishments -very girly and feminine
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments they are very appreciated
Jacki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...