Blogger Layouts

my crafting buddies

Sunday, 1 June 2014

Just to say

Hello everyone I know it has been a while and I'm sorry but it will be even longer on here as I am closing this blog down and starting a fresh as I feel it's needed so see you around maybe xx


  1. He he, you will definitely see me around. Will be coming to visit for a chat and a coffee.
    Love you and good luck xxxx

  2. Hi Jacki. Hope you are OK. I will miss seeing your cards as they are lovely. So sad you are closing your blog down but I wish you all good things. Hugs. Michelle xx

  3. Not to worry you will see me around as I am not going completely just moving and taking things at my pace

  4. please do let me know your new blog addy jacki so i can follow your new blog :D

    xx coops xx

  5. All the best Jacki I hope to see your new blog when you are ready to start one

  6. Take care and let us know where you are, love your cards and stories.


Thank you so much for your comments they are very appreciated
Jacki xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...